Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Delivery and implementation
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products.
- The place of delivery is the address provided by the customer when placing the order.
- Subject to what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, the company will execute accepted orders within a few working days, unless the customer has agreed to a longer delivery period.
- If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the customer will be notified immediately. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract at no cost. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
- All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 4 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the entrepreneur will endeavor to make a replacement article available.
At the latest upon delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is being delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are for the account of the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and representative announced to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- Compliance and Warranty
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur under the agreement.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported in writing to the entrepreneur within 14 days of delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
- Company details
- DD Outdoor Health BV - Daring Duck International Scouting BV
- Tel .: +31 (0) 642193085
- Email: [email protected]
- Chamber of Commerce number: 64380904
- VAT number: NL855642697B01